There are no products in your shopping cart.
6 Day Package Includes:- Most Meals, - 3-Day Fraser Island Tour, - 3-Day Great Barrier Reef Tour, AND - 1 Night Backpackers Stay at Rainbow Beach, (optional twin share upgrade) - Transfers to Gympie to meet GBR Bus - FREE Cooloola National Park Tour and FREE 1770 Sunset Tour - FREE HOTEL Room upgrades
Get ready to have the time of your life on Fraser Island, as Sunset Safaris takes you to paradise and back in style. The Sunset Safaris Fraser Island 3-Day Party Hard Tour offers people aged between 18-35, 3 days and 2 nights of FUN and EXCITEMENT. Let loose and have FUN at the cool, refreshing Eli Creek, one of the most picturesque locations in the World.
All accommodation, activities and most food while on your Fraser Island 4x4 adventure tour is included. Also included are the Sunset Safaris"4WD Monster Buses," renowned for their great music, comfort, and fun filled atmosphere. Enjoy the parties at night and awesome eco experience by day, as you visit the most prestigious locations on Fraser Island with our fun filled action packed adventure tours.
Australia's Best Kept Secret - The town of 1770.
Only a few Hours from Brisbane is the majestic township of Agnes Water& 1770, the Start of the Great Barrier Reef. The town of 1770 is Australia's best kept secret, boasting the most amazing Sunsets and beaches in Oz. Experience the beautiful town of 1770 on your Great Barrier Reef tour.
Here you have the choice to play as hard as you like on your Great Barrier Reef holiday with some of our amazing optional extra activities. Alternatively you can relax on the beach or around the pool and take it easy. Our resort is located on a long stretch of beach, where you can go swimming or enjoy a walk across the headland areas to see amazing views. This is a Great Barrier Reef tour of surprising contrasts.
A spectacular Great Barrier Reef holiday wildlife experience!
Enjoy a safe, yet utterly exhilarating underwater wildlife experience on your Great Barrier Reef tour. You have nothing to fear with Sunset Safaris Great Barrier Reef holidays. Lady Musgrave Island is recognised as the most northern point on the Great Barrier Reef to beStinger Free.This gives you confidence to snorkel, swim and dive without the constant worry of life threatening jellyfish.
Turtles use Lady Musgrave Island as a major nesting area. It is not uncommon to see baby turtles hatching and trying to make their way out to sea. You can even go for a swim with the turtles as they wait patiently allowing themselves to be cleaned by little fish that clear their shells of debris and parasites.
An Underwater Paradise! The best Value diving on the Great Barrier Reef
Sunset Safaris Great Barrier Reef tours offer a diving option for those who would like to experience the thrill of going down while on the reef. We offer the best value beginner and certified dives on your Great Barrier Reef holiday. The fishing at Lady Musgrave is SENSATIONAL! BIG tropical reef fish are caught here, and all fishing equipment is supplied.
Your Great Barrier Reef Tour - BEST VALUE EVER
Offering the best value Great Barrier Reef tours in Australia, Sunset Safaris takes you to one of the most beautiful coral cays in the world, Lady Musgrave Island. This breathtaking piece of island paradise is simply stunning, as you get up close and personal with the world’s largest living organism,"The Great Barrier Reef."
During winter, the weather is perfect, with a water temperature of about 24 degrees Celsius. It's the ultimate time to enjoy a Great Barrier Reef tour. Whales are also in abundance during winter, with FREE Whale Watching from the boat included when whales are sighted.
Our journey to the Island is on the region’s biggest and best boat to ensure your safety and comfort. It comes with awesome inclusions, such as:-Glass Bottom Boat Tours -Underwater Observatory on the Reef -Semi Submersible Submarine Tour -Guided Coral Cay Island Walk -Deep Sea Fishing ($10 extra) -Scuba Diving (only $75 extra) -Swimming with the turtles -Fish Feeding -Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea on the boat.
Join us as we explore one of the Great Barrier Reef's most beautiful coral lagoons and Islands, Lady Musgrave Island. Here we will experience the life and death struggle of migrating birds, turtles and coral, in a place that many would call"Nirvana". Snorkelling, diving and deep-sea fishing are what this place is famous for, as we encounter colours and beauty unsurpassed anywhere in the world.
Your Free Stuff
Your FREE Sunset Tour of 1770 takes in the awesome sights of Busted Bay and the South Pacific. The town of 1770 is one of the only vantage points on the East Coast of Australia to see Sunsets over the ocean and mountains. Experience breathtaking sunsets while on your Great Barrier Reef tour and much more:
Take a short walk around a rocky headland and enjoy the rugged scenery See wild Kangaroos and Wallabies See our FREE Sunset Tour page for more details
Your accommodation includes 4 - 10 share Backpackers Resort accommodation, 2 x dinners, 2 x Continental Breakfasts and 1 x Lunch (day-2) worth over $80 at no extra cost. Lunch on Day-1 and Day-3 are buy your own at designated stops during transit.
Optional UPGRADESinto Ecconomy Twin Share rooms, Twin Share Motel Rooms, and 2-Bedroom Villas. Luxury Group Accommodation is also available.
- Depart Gold Coast 6:00am, Brisbane 7:15 am
- Pick-up Big Pineapple 8:30am AND Noosa 9:15 am
- FREE Cooloola National Park Tour seeing Wild Kangaroos, Red Canyon, Teewah Beach, Rainbow Beach, AND Double Island Point
- Arrive Fraser Island
- Drive along 75 Mile Beach
- Walk along the Hamerstone Sandblow
- Enjoy the awesome sand dune landscapes and refreshing waters of Lake Wabby
- Eurong Resort check in
- Buffet Dinner
- Beach Walk or Party at the Beach Bar
Depart Resort 8am seeing:
- 75 Mile Beach
- Yidney Dripping Rocks
- Maheno Shipwreck
- Eli Creek (Lunch Provided)
- The Coloured Sands
- Drive by The Cathedrals
- Indian Head
- Imerse yourself into the magnificent ChampagnePools
- See the incredible natural wind blown sculptures of Rainbow Gorge
- Eurong Resort
- Buffet Dinner
- Beach Walk or Party at the Beach Bar
- Depart Resort by 8 am
- Pile Valley walk
- Woongoolba Creek
- Fraser Island Rainforest
- Central Station
- The Great Lakes Drive
- Lake Birrabeen
- Eurong Resort
- Depart Island for Rainbow Beach- (buy your own late lunch)approx 1:30 - 2:30 pm.
Rainbow Beach Stop Over
The Sunset Safaris 5 Day Package tour offers fantastic value, with a 1 Night stay at a Rainbow Beach backpackers, (or motel if in twin share) and Transfers between Rainbow Beach& Gympie to meet GBR or Fraser Bus the next day. You can also enjoy optional surfing Lessons or Kayaking with Dolphins at Rainbow Beach at Great Prices.
Rainbow Beach is a great place to enjoy the afternoon on day 2, (or Morning on Day 4 if doing GBR Tour First). The Rainbow Beach surf and sand is perfect for a swim or a surf, and the coloured sands of the Rainbow Beach foreshore is truly spectacular. Lunch, Breakfast and Dinner are not included while at Rainbow Beach.
Day 3 Cont:
- Check in at resort reception
- Enjoy beach, Carlo Sand blow and many other activities (see resort reception)
- Buy your own dinner (see resort for cheap meals)
- Buy your own Breakfast (See Resort for free breakfast Dingos Backpacker Resort only)
- Board Premier Bus at 7:40 am outside backpackers on Spectrum St (we supply ticket)
- Arrive Matilda Road House 9:40 am
- Sunset Safaris Bus departs 9:45 am to continue GBR Tour
Our 3-Day Great Barrier Reef Tours are designed for everyone, including backpackers, singles and couples.
Day 4 Cont:
- Pick-up Matilda Road House at 9:40 am
- See amazing views on your road trip to the Reef
- Lunch at Bundaberg
- 2:30 Arrive at 1770 / Agnes Water - Check into Resort
- Enjoy optional activities such as Surf Lessons, Scootaroos, Thundercat Rides, Kayaking and Sunset Amphibious vehicle cruise. (According to Tour Guide Directions and availability).
- OR Enjoy FREE Activities such as swimming at the beach or pool, body boarding, relaxing on the beach or cable TV in your room.
- Dinner back at Resort
- Spend the night on the beach or night life at the Resort.
- Depart on the Spirit of 1770 for Lady Musgrave Island for our day on the Coral lagoon. Lunch on board the boat. Optional Diving& Deep Sea Fishing available
- FREE Sunset Tour if time and weather permits
- Dinner back at Resort
- Spend the night on the beach or nightlife at the Resort.
- Depart Resort and go to beach, enjoy optional Surfing Lesson, Swimming, Thundercat Rides and more, (According to Tour Guide Directions and availability).
- Depart 1770
- Stop at Bundaberg for lunch
- Drive past Glasshouse Mountains
- 4:30 Big Pineapple
- 6:30 Brisbane
- 7:30 Gold Coast
Ex Gold Coast - 6am: Outrigger Hotel - 22 View St, Surfers Paradise. (please be ready to go by 5.45am)
Ex Brisbane - 7:15am: Traders Hotel- 159 Roma St, Brisbane (please be ready to go by 7.00am)
Ex Sunshine Coast - 8:30am, Big Pineapple, Nambour
9:15 am, Noosa Transit Centre, Sunshine Beach Rd - Noosa Junction (can only return to Cooroy Train Station - not Noosa)
10:30am - 11:30 am, Spectrum St Bus Stop, Rainbow Beach (can not return to Rainbow Beach)