Rainbow Beach has 7km of glorious sand and water not to mention plenty of adventure activities. We have double/twin en-suite rooms with balconies and kitchenettes, or for a more budget approach we have dorm rooms, all with clean and spacious living. Nestle yourself in and lay low near the pool or if the weather’s good, why not learn how to throw the traditional aboriginal boomerangs! If you want to be right where the action is and make your days easier to fill with everything at your doorstep them come stay with us and we will help you discover Fraser’s beautiful land. Isn’t that the whole reason why you are here?
Fraser on Rainbow's little extras:
- All bus companies stop right outside the door
- Double/twin or dorm style accommodation
- Large $10 Belly Buster meals
- FREE table tennis and pool tables
- 24 hour Global Gossip Internet and email
- Fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities
- Tropical gardens
- BBQ are and pool
- Liscenced bar with nightly drink specials
- FREE guided bushwalk to the ‘Carlo Sandblow’ daily
- 7km of virtually untouched beaches
Passport or $50 cash required as deposit upon check in.